Job Search / Career Search Summary
One of the top growing commercial scale solar developers that builds, owns and operates commercial scale solar energy systems in the United States, is looking for a VP of Execution for the East Coast – New York, New Jersey, Connecticut Tri-State Area, specifically in the New York City, New York and surrounding areas.
VP of Execution
Client Company Name
Confidential until Interview is scheduled
About This Company
Who is this company?
One of the top growing commercial scale solar developers and solar integrators on the East Coast.
Type of Industry this company is in?
Solar / Photovoltaic / Renewables / Cleantech
Age of company and how large?
– $30 Million+ organization
– 5+ years in business
Competitive advantages, value proposition and differentiators of this company?
– One of the top growing commercial scale solar developers that specializes within the commercial / retail space.
– Unparalleled vertically integrated, turn-key development process.
– Financially well backed and strong balance sheet.
– Significant upward mobility within organization.
– Direct access to Founder and CEO.
Growth of company?
Going through incendiary growth. Will double in volume and employees in the next twelve months.
$125,000 to $150,000 ($125k – $150k)
Bonus potential and / or Equity?
Bonus potential – 50% of Base Salary
Equity to start – Initial equity grant plus Stock Options annually
***$1M to $1.5M Equity value realistically in 3 to 4 years***
Specifics of this Position
Key responsibilities and objectives for ideal candidate?
– Developing and maintaining relationships – both at a conceptual level with CEOs, CFOs, etc. as well as at a hands-on level with utility / facility / property managers.
– Implementing and executing a highly efficient deal execution process.
– Managing multiple live deals simultaneously, while developing and accessing others.
– Working closely with customer to understand and manage all substantive project issues around tax, legal, financial aspects of the deal.
– Interfacing with the Operations team on all structural and technical solar project aspects.
– Interfacing with Finance team to develop and structure customer-specific finance solutions.
– Quickly come up to speed on existing projects and current pipeline.
– Identify and pursue key business development opportunities.
– Develop, build and manage internal and external relationships.
– Foster an environment of cohesive teamwork that delivers best-in-class service and superior results to clients.
Key criteria and prerequisites this individual must possess?
– Must be passionate about the renewable energy business, hardworking and thrive in the fast pace of an early stage company with tremendous growth potential.
– Minimum of 3 years investment banking experience preferably in the energy sector or successful Sales experience and track record with a commercial-scale solar developer.
– Proven ability to cultivate relationships and execute deals with senior management.
– Track-record of successfully executing complex transactions with multiple parties.
– Ability to motivate, manage and lead a team.
– Outstanding organizational and people skills.
– Understanding of engineering and renewable energy systems.
– Understanding of project and structured finance.
– Desire to play a key role building a high growth company.
Educational criteria and prerequisites?
– MBA from top-tier school preferred.
Other possible Industries ideal candidate could come from?
Other possible job titles ideal candidate might have now?
VP of Execution
Vice President of Execution
VP of Project Execution
Vice President of Project Execution
VP of BD
VP of Business Development
Vice President of Business Development
VP of Investment Banking
Vice President of Investment Banking
VP of Structured Finance
Vice President of Structured Finance
Corporate Investment Banking
Upward growth opportunity for ideal candidate?
– Significant upward mobility within organization
– Direct access to Founder and CEO
– Senior VP of Business Development, SVP of BD
– Senior VP of Sales, SVP of Sales
– C-Level Position on Leadership Team
Location of this position?
New Jersey, NJ
New York City, New York, NYC, NY
Interview / Hiring Process
– 1st interview with CEO and President (phone).
– 2nd interview with rest of Leadership Team and CEO and President (face to face).
Next Steps to Discuss this Position Confidentially
If you do not have a “current” resume, not to worry. Our priority is finding the ideal person.
If this is you, or possibly someone you might know and respect, and may be a good fit for this key position, please contact us today confidentially.
Even if you are currently working at another company, and want to learn more about this position, all inquiries will be treated with the strictest in confidentiality.
CONTACT US TODAY
EMAIL: exec < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com