Solar Project Development Executive – Rainmaker Executives Issue #18
Senior Project Developer
Senior Project Development
Solar / Photovoltaic
Total Compensation Desired Range:
$150k – $250k
How This Rainmaker Made it Rain for Past Companies
Related Skills and Experience:
– Exceeded annual revenue targets in 9 months by delivering $59.7 Million against a plan of $51.6 Million.
– Negotiated and closed the company’s largest project in its history, a 4MW, $12 Million deal with a major utility company.
– Achieved selling gross margin target of 15.9% vs. 15% target.
– Developed a $30 Million pipeline of business awaiting close within first 6 months.
– Sold over $25 Million worth of solar photovoltaic integration services within first year. Heavily contributed to award of $18 Million contract with a large New Jersey state university.
– Developed a project pipeline with an estimated value of $300 Million and brought in 12MW within first 18 months.
– Designed, wrote and managed over 20 bids and proposals including Federal Government solicitations for USACE and NAVFAC, meeting all customer deadlines and requirements.
– Brought in 30MW worth of business within 3 years.
SCHEDULE a Confidential Interview With This Candidate Right Now to See How This Rainmaker Will Positively Impact Your Bottom Line!
joshr < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com