Solar Finance and Business Development Executive – Rainmaker Executives Issue #17
Solar Finance and Business Development Executive
Solar / Photovoltaic
Total Compensation Desired Range:
$225k – $325k
How This Rainmaker Made it Rain for Past Companies
Related Skills and Experience:
– Bid for, won, and got financing for the acquisition of the entire British Petro-leum North American solar PV portfolio when BP held an auction to exit from the business.
– Currently leading the development and financing of a series of 1MW solar PV projects in the Dominican Republic.
– Lead person on a 27MW “first of its kind” solar PV project on a Native Amer-ican reservation in Navajo, NM.
– Lead person in the acquisition of a series of 1MW operating projects in Italy, Germany and UK.
– Succeeded in raising $45MM for 3 projects in India totaling 20MW from Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC).
– Raised $75MM debt from 2 local Indian banks for 35MW in a “first of its kind” solar financing in the country.
– Worked with 2 leading South African banks to get them to commit $1.1 bil-lion across 7 projects totaling 214MW of new projects in South Africa.
– Working directly with several potential investors to effect sale of 52MW Indian portfolio.
– Member of Leadership Team responsible for breaking into new geographies and translating one of the Top Solar Developers North American success to other markets.
SCHEDULE a Confidential Interview With This Candidate Right Now to See How This Rainmaker Will Positively Impact Your Bottom Line!
joshr < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com