Senior Solar Director of Development – Rainmaker Executives Issue #19
Senior Director of Development
Solar / Photovoltaic
Total Compensation Desired Range:
$200k – $300k
How This Rainmaker Made it Rain for Past Companies
Related Skills and Experience:
– Top 10% of Developers with current and past organizations.
– Closed over 100MW of solar and $350+ Million since April 2007.
– Won largest project in company history (66MW’s).
– Secured 12MW in past 6 months with current organization.
– Oversaw asset management team that operated a solar energy portfolio that included over 75MW’s of operating assets and 35MW’s in development or construction.
– Oversaw development of three new markets within the US with current organization.
– Worked closely with investors to develop portfolios of diversified solar assets throughout the U.S., Ontario, and Puerto Rico.
– Collaborated with financing resources (equity, debt & tax equity partners) to structure financial solutions for acquiring solar energy assets through project development and acquisitions.
– Led foreign financial and project development efforts in Spain, including the set-up of financial systems, acquisitions of subsidiaries and legal team development.
SCHEDULE a Confidential Interview With This Candidate Right Now to See How This Rainmaker Will Positively Impact Your Bottom Line!
joshr < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com