Senior Project Solar Developer – Rainmaker Executives Issue #18
Senior Project Developer
Senior Project Development
Solar / Photovoltaic
Total Compensation Desired Range:
$150k – $250k
How This Rainmaker Made it Rain for Past Companies
Related Skills and Experience:
– Directly responsible for 30% of company’s overall revenue.
– Closed $55M / 8MW’s over 18 month period of time with current company.
– Responsible for 100% of company’s overall revenue of ($43M / 3.5MW) with past company.
– Project capital raise of $50M for large scale solar projects with previous company.
– Developed renewable / alternative / solar energy leads throughout the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania via relationships in municipalities and school districts within the K-12 and higher education market, totaling 6MW’s worth of projects in first 12 months with former company.
– #1 Sales Rep out of 152 Sales Reps, in increased territory sales ($250k increase).
– #3 out of 356 sales reps for new account growth (22 new client accounts).
– #7 out of 356 sales reps for new sales revenue generated.
– Closed business within the states of New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware ( NJ, NY, MA, OH, PA, MD, DE).
SCHEDULE a Confidential Interview With This Candidate Right Now to See How This Rainmaker Will Positively Impact Your Bottom Line!
joshr < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com