Senior Project Developer – Rainmaker Executives Issue #17
Solar Finance and Business Development Executive
Solar / Photovoltaic
Total Compensation Desired Range:
$200k – $300k
Senior Project Developer Rainmaker
Related Skills and Experience:
– Closed over $18MM in federal and municipal solar energy projects within one year.
– Closed over 7MW within Eastern Region and mid-Atlantic Markets with cur-rent company over last 12 months.
– Manage and lead all project development for solar EPC and PPA projects in emerging US markets.
– Top Solar Developer with every company and organization he has been with in the past.
– Coordinated the investment of $95MM Renewable Energy Fund into com-mercial solar projects.
– Led the Solar Initiative to evaluate potential solar projects on commercial real estate assets throughout the entire organization’s portfolio.
– Strong contacts and connections with Top-Tier REITS, Real Estate Funds and National Retail Tenants.
– One of the Top Solar Developers in the Nation within the mid-Atlantic markets.
– MBA from one of the Top Business Schools in the Nation.
SCHEDULE a Confidential Interview With This Candidate Right Now to See How This Rainmaker Will Positively Impact Your Bottom Line!
joshr < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com