Senior Developer / Business Development Executive – Rainmaker Executives Issue #19
Business Development Executive
Solar / Photovoltaic
Total Compensation Desired Range:
$300k – $400k
How This Rainmaker Made it Rain for Past Companies
Related Skills and Experience:
– Top performer and all-stars teams for last three years for being in top 10% of originators / developers with current organization.
– Originated, developed, negotiated and closed 100MW’s of solar transactions via acquisitions, public and private solicitations and greenfield development resulting in $400 Million investment by the firm.
– Led the development and diligence to acquire and finance a 30MW utility solar plant for state of CA.
– Closed the largest Distributed Generation DG solar projects portfolio (35MW’s) for AZ schools, the largest utility project (6MW) for PGE in OR and led the pursuit of the largest utility scale solar project (16MW) for state of MD.
– Structured $200 Million EBITDA based secured revolver to finance current organization’s solar business.
– Negotiated and executed debt financing of $150 Million in energy efficiency projects.
– Developed model and approval presentation for $140 Million acquisition.
– Raised $700 Million financing for confidential client.
– Executed debt and equity financing transactions to raise $2 Billion.
SCHEDULE a Confidential Interview With This Candidate Right Now to See How This Rainmaker Will Positively Impact Your Bottom Line!
joshr < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com