Job Search / Career Search Summary
One of the top publicly traded Energy Recovery Companies in the World is looking for an Oil and Gas Project Manager California area, specifically the metro San Francisco, CA and surrounding area.
Client Company Name
Confidential until Interview is scheduled
About This Company
Who is this company?
One of the top publicly traded energy recovery companies in the world.
Type of Industry this company is in?
Energy Recovery / Oil and Gas / Water and Chemical
Age of company and how large?
– $50 Million+ organization
– 21+ years in business
Competitive advantages, value proposition and differentiators of this company?
– One of the top publicly traded energy recovery companies.
– Striving to become the top energy recovery company in the world that taps high pressure fluid flows.
– Owns 80+% market share within water and desalination marketplace.
– Over 14,000 energy recovery devices installed worldwide on every continent.
– This company’s clean technologies continue to save clients over $1.2 B in energy costs per year.
– Due to their growth rate, they will be a half billion dollar company in the next 5-7 years, with primary focus with oil & gas, water and chemical industries.
Growth of company?
Going through incendiary growth. Will double in volume in the next twelve months.
Bonus potential and / or Equity?
20%+ Bonus potential
Equity to start – yes, discretionary
Specifics of this Position
Key responsibilities and objectives for ideal candidate?
– Reporting to the VP of new product development oil & gas.
– This person will be responsible for the overall success of new product development projects.
– This role will direct, coordinate and exercise functional authority, execution and completion of engineering new product development projects.
– Liaise between R&D Engineering Marketing Manufacturing and New Product Development. Develop and maintain a schedule and budget for the assigned engineering project.
Key criteria and prerequisites this individual must possess?
– Must have 10+ years of experience overseeing capital improvement projects within the following one or more industries: petroleum / petrochemical / chemical / processing / mining / mineral processing / oil & gas production.
Educational criteria and prerequisites?
– MUST have a Bachelors degree in either Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum, Process or Industrial Engineering field.
Other possible Industries ideal candidate could come from?
Oil & Gas
Mining / Mineral Processing
Other possible job titles ideal candidate might have now?
Upward growth opportunity for ideal candidate?
– This person will essentially have an untapped and unlimited opportunity to lead, develop and spearhead multiple projects w/in Oil & Gas sector, lead overall development and really lay the groundwork in creating/leading the Project Management function w/in the Oil & Gas portion of the organization, developing processes and procedures for the group.
– This is a very autonomous position and will be the go-to person for Oil & Gas in building this group/function from embryonic to robust stages of development, as the organization continues to grow.
– Depending upon success of this individual, self promotion is evident and a group of additional PM’s falling under the Leadership of this individual w/in the very near future.
– Given the fast track growth plan of this organization, this should be evolving into a Director-level opportunity in the years to come, should this person perform up to expectations.
Location of this position?
San Francisco, California and surrounding area
Interview / Hiring Process
– 1st interview with VP
– 2nd interview with rest of leadership team and CEO
Next Steps to Discuss this Position Confidentially
If you do not have a “current” resume, not to worry. Our priority is finding the ideal person.
If this is you, or possibly someone you might know and respect, and may be a good fit for this key position, please contact us today confidentially.
Even if you are currently working at another company, and want to learn more about this position, all inquiries will be treated with the strictest in confidentiality.
CONTACT US TODAY
EMAIL: exec < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com