Job Search / Career Search Summary
One of the top Cathodic Protection Companies in the World is looking for a Senior Project Engineer for the Texas area, specifically the metro Houston, TX and surrounding area.
Senior Project Engineer
Client Company Name
Confidential until Interview is scheduled
About This Company
Who is this company?
One of the top cathodic protection companies in the world
Type of Industry this company is in?
Cathodic Protection, Corrosion Engineering, Corrosion Monitoring, Corrosion Consulting
Age of company and how large?
– $200 Million+ organization
– 30+ years in business
Competitive advantages, value proposition and differentiators of this company?
– One of the most recognized companies in cathodic protection
– Great reputation and quality of service
Growth of company?
Average growth of 15% annually
$100,000 to $125,000 (100k to $125k)
Bonus potential and / or Equity?
20%+ Bonus potential
No Equity to start
Specifics of this Position
Key responsibilities and objectives for ideal candidate?
– Will be involved in a variety of corrosion control engineering projects including cathodic protection, AC and DC stray current interference, pipeline integrity, and condition assessments.
– Manage and coordinate larger-scale and or technically more complex corrosion control engineering projects worldwide, including having a lead technical role, technical direction of other project team members, client interfacing, scheduling, reports and other work products, and cost management.
– Prepare proposals for routine to very large projects, including work scope, manpower estimates, and pricing.
– Prepare technical papers and publications including presentations at NACE International conferences and other venues.
– As part of company’s corporate engineering group, take a proactive role in providing technical support to all of company worldwide.
Key criteria and prerequisites this individual must possess?
– Minimum of 7 years related corrosion protection technical experience.
– Experience in onshore pipeline and terminal facilities is essential.
– Proven experience successfully interacting with customers and completing projects.
– Must be able to travel, domestic US and some international.
Educational criteria and prerequisites?
– Bachelor of Science degree with a concentration in Engineering, Engineering Technology or related field – Civil, Electrical, Metallurgical, or Chemical preferred.
– NACE certification of CP Level III and/or Level IV preferred.
Other possible Industries ideal candidate could come from?
Engineering Consulting Firm
Oil and Gas
Other possible job titles ideal candidate might have now?
Senior Project Engineer
Senior Project Manager
Upward growth opportunity for ideal candidate?
– Upward mobility within parent company
– Opportunities with sister company subsidiaries
Location of this position?
Houston, Texas and surrounding area
Interview / Hiring Process
– 1st interview with Director of Engineering
– 2nd interview with rest of leadership team
Next Steps to Discuss this Position Confidentially
If you do not have a “current” resume, not to worry. Our priority is finding the ideal person.
If this is you, or possibly someone you might know and respect, and may be a good fit for this key position, please contact us today confidentially.
Even if you are currently working at another company, and want to learn more about this position, all inquiries will be treated with the strictest in confidentiality.
CONTACT US TODAY
EMAIL: exec < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com