Job Search / Career Search Summary
One of the top Cathodic Protection Companies in the World is looking for an Operations Manager for the New Mexico area, specifically the metro Farmington, NM and surrounding area.
Client Company Name
Confidential until Interview is scheduled
About This Company
Who is this company?
One of the top cathodic protection companies in the world
Type of Industry this company is in?
Age of company and how large?
– $200 Million+ organization
– 30+ years in business
Competitive advantages, value proposition and differentiators of this company?
– One of the most recognized companies in cathodic protection
– Great reputation and quality of service
Growth of company?
Average growth of 15% annually
$100,000 to $125,000 (100k to $125k)
Bonus potential and / or Equity?
20%+ Bonus potential
No Equity to start
Specifics of this Position
Key responsibilities and objectives for ideal candidate?
– Profitably run a $6M branch operation
– Oversee engineering operations, construction operations, business development, material sales, all facility and management functions and responsibility for all P&L for the branch
Key criteria and prerequisites this individual must possess?
– Proven management of engineering or technical services business
– Experience in high transaction, high volume technical environment
– Experienced in managing construction projects and construction teams
– Experienced at developing business in a technical service environment
– Experience in corrosion control and cathodic protection would be an asset
Educational criteria and prerequisites?
– Bachelor of Science Engineering Degree.
Other possible Industries ideal candidate could come from?
Engineering Consulting Firm
Oil and Gas
Other possible job titles ideal candidate might have now?
Senior Project Manager
Upward growth opportunity for ideal candidate?
– Upward mobility within parent company
– Opportunities with sister company subsidiaries
Location of this position?
Farmington, New Mexico and surrounding area
Interview / Hiring Process
– 1st interview with RVP and HR
– 2nd interview with rest of leadership team
– Final interview with SVP
Next Steps to Discuss this Position Confidentially
If you do not have a “current” resume, not to worry. Our priority is finding the ideal person.
If this is you, or possibly someone you might know and respect, and may be a good fit for this key position, please contact us today confidentially.
Even if you are currently working at another company, and want to learn more about this position, all inquiries will be treated with the strictest in confidentiality.
CONTACT US TODAY
EMAIL: exec < at > jpiexecutivesearch.com